Afraid of Losing You

Afraid of Losing You

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Me and Rain... In MEMORIES OF YOU

You thought me to get drenched in rain... before that i was the one who used to  just standing aside whenever it used to rain.. you told me how exciting it would be if we get drenched in rain.. Now i have added one more thing to this. Yes, that's having our favorite ice-cream. Recently I got fever and had been to doctor he asked me what you had last night i told him that i had ice cream when i was drenching in rain.. he was screaming at me you don't care about your health.. bloody health who needs this i need my girl.. with me forever and ever...

    I can't forgot that message.. that day you were going to home all alone drenching in rain but some lady called you and told not to go in rain like that and asked to stand with her till that rain stops...
when you messaged me this i was laughing out loud..  Well girl I am looking for you to hold my hand when am walking in rain........
 

BUT

    I walk alone whenever it rains... remembering you..
               JUST YOU..

BY
ನV

No comments:

Post a Comment