Afraid of Losing You

Afraid of Losing You

Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The day you asked me

              On that day you gave me a call and asked for Computer science text of mine.. I was so happy that i can see you again after a couple of months.. that too it was Feb 12th or 13th... i thought let me give you that book on 14th of Feb..

               Finally the day awaited.. Feb 14th (Be fast navi be fast if not you can't meet her) i was before you in your bus stop & i was looking for you.. i saw you uffff!!! Gorgeous as-usual....  tusssssssssssss!!! my power down.. heart ka battery low ho raaha tha... am sure that you saw me.. but you acted like you didn't see me at all.. got into some other bus which will not go directly towards your college.. when i tried to get into that bus suddenly bus door got shut.. Shit!!! 

                But... I had decided however i should give that book to you and talk to you.. got into some other bus which will go at-least to next stop.. in next stop before this bus stop i got down ran to catch your bus finally got in... Yes i could see you now.. once again battery down!!!...

                Got down in some stop followed you and gave you that book which had a letter inside it.. with a poem written by me conveying my love towards you... you just took that book turned those pages i thought you will see that their itself... Thank god you didn't..

                Anyway it was reached to its destiny....

BY

Navi

No comments:

Post a Comment