Afraid of Losing You

Afraid of Losing You

Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LOVE at First Sight?? Bakwaas

                   The day I saw you.. you looked the same as every others around me you weren't special but a normal girl... i didn't feel somethings in me.. as they say in our Bollywood movies Love at first sight it didn't happen to me i took my time to confirm myself whether its love or Infatuation...

                    But on that day i felt YESSSSS am in love with you.. those days were horrible to me... vacations.. god!!! i was just thinking about you and you and just you... i started missing you.. i need you around me forever...

                   The damn feeling inside me i couldn't tell anyone or express those... was just waiting for the re-opening day of college.. Finally that day came.. When i saw you this time.. The voice came from inside as "Yes!! this girl was in my dream... she is the one who was disturbing my mind and soul.."



BY
Navi

No comments:

Post a Comment