Afraid of Losing You

Afraid of Losing You

Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

After a BIG BREAKKKKKKK....

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! its very very very very very boring, irritating, non-sense, stupid, bakwaas, non-humorous, critical, jealous, idiotic, dumbful, meaningless life am living without you... i need you back in my life... i will promise alot to you... (**I don't even know whether i will complete all those..)
But, i will promise you
* i wont call you(till you ask to call)
 
* i wont text you(till you text me) 
* i wont ask you to meet me(till you ask to meet)
* i wont give even a misscall 
* i wont ask you to recharge my cell 
* i wont scold you 
* i wont blame you 
* i wont propose you 
* i wont ask you to marry me
* i wont use thanks and sorry with you 
* i wont  
* i wont
* i wont
* i wont
* i wont


Fill whatever you want but i need you back in my life... Stop this speechless fight...



Come back...... soon.......
I NEED YOU BACK.......


BY
N@\/!

No comments:

Post a Comment