Afraid of Losing You

Afraid of Losing You

Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Breathless... for a second when you hold my hand

Question of the day was why do i love you so much?? Answer i too don't know but i know only this much whenever i see you ill be happy my heart beats much faster than ever, my lips starts to blushing, my eyes wont even blink, i want to see you more and more, fill in my eyes forever, I'll be something like statue.. i know you are not so beautiful but i fell for you.. don't ask a reason. I can give a thousands of reason for hating someone but..... not for love... your eyes may be gorgeous, may be your smile, or the way you talk..              uff!!! i don't know... but only thing i know is ill be happy if you are with me.. when you walked with me i wasn't in sense at all... i was flying in my dreamland.. i haven't heard all those what you had spoke to me.. i was thinking something else... wow how she speaks, what a smile she has!!!! & when you hold my hand for the first time(i know you don't remember) it was in wonder-la dated 24/5/2007..


we were in pool at that time, it was most happiest situation.. you hold my hand in such a way  like a child holding her mother's hand... The first time we spoke was on 21/8/2006 a direct proposal.. i dint even knew how you would react or you had a boyfriend by that time.. i got a greatest rejection and a offer to be a friend to you... crap!!!!!!!!!

BY
ನV

No comments:

Post a Comment