Afraid of Losing You

Afraid of Losing You

Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Why don't you say me GET Lost


I know my words were too harsh that day.. I had to do it coz i had no other choice...

She wasn't ready to come with me leaving her parents.. She don't wana cheat her parents.... it was fine with her if she was cheating herself but she wasn't ready to ask her parents atleast once.. Her parents had started to search for alliance for her and she kept on rejecting.. But still she din't wana face her parents and say that she wanted to marry me.. Finally the day came where she told me that she won't ask say her parents about me and she'll marry the guy who her parents suggests.. And also said that she don't know whether she could message me or call me after her marriage(thats true as per our culture) fine i had no other choice to quit and before quitting I had to create a bad impression in her eyes that's what i thought and started to fight for even small things and make her feel so bad about me.. I myself don't know how much those things were hurting me to hurt my loved one...

I got a small reason of not meeting me and started on it like anything and one day i msgd her "What am I for you? just a chat friend whenever you need me you'll chat and you'll never understand the feelings".. well she got hurt like anything for this and said me "Naveen you have learn't how to talk and i didn't expect you could say this to me.." and started to cry... I knew she had started crying but still i kept going... "And now don't start ganga, thunga, kaveri, godavari from your eyes" phew... 

I din't mean it and i don't knew how i should explain you.. I just needed a small reason to fight for and there were a lot and i caught one thing and started to quarrel.. 

Finally Yes she's hurt very much hurt and stopped talking to me(I stopped talking to her) she thinks me as a bad guy
now.. :'(     :) 

Am confused what kind of expression should i give either i should laugh or cry for her.. I just wish her a good life for future and let her be happy with her alliance.. May all she be blessed with happiness forever and ever........

Finally Most of them will have a doubt why you wanted to become a bad guy in her view right? B'coz what if she thinks about me in future and feels that she lost a good guy what if i had tried in my home n said my parents i would have got him.... etc i don't want her to see in that condition.. 

By
N@vi

No comments:

Post a Comment